Domestic GlazingDomestic glazing, window and door replacements
From single glazed replacement glazing to broken or misted double glazed units, Manchester Glass are able to help.
We install most types of glass and glazing and if it’s not already in stock we are able to source from our extensive list of suppliers normally within just a couple of days.
Types of work we currently carry out at domestic premises are:
- Single glazed replacement glass
- Double glazed unit replacements
- Window hinges and handle replacements
- Cat flaps fitted into new double glazed units
- Misted double glazed unit replacements
Feel free to call us during normal office hours for a free estimate, subject to survey. Please have with you the approximate sizes of the glass or if you’d prefer email a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will aim to get back to you on the same working day.
UPVC window and door replacements
Your windows and doors are quite obviously indispensable to your home. They help create the look and style you want to achieve and they can also have a major effect on the energy efficiency performance of your property.
Manchester Glass fit all replacement UPVC windows and doors to comply with the latest building and glazing regulations.
As members of FENSA we offer the following benefits:
Save time and costs:
- You do not have to register your window or door installation with the local authority yourself. Not only is the FENSA approach much faster and easier – it will also save you hundreds of pounds!
- Compliance with the Building Regulations without the added cost and time of arranging assessment by Building Control
Confidence in FENSA installers:
- FENSA is the brand trusted by all local authorities, industry and government.
- Vetting: All FENSA registered companies are continually re-assessed by an independent inspection body to ensure consistency of Building Regulations adherence and service.
- Customers are able to provide a rating score for installers on the feedback form.
FENSA Registered Businesses are vetted at the start of their registration which includes checking the following:
- Pre-approval inspection
- Part of the pre-approval checks includes checking the company’s surveyor and installer competencies
- Financial checks
- Employer’s Liability for at least £10M
- Public Liability for at least £2M
- Consumer Contract Documents with Terms & Conditions
- Any guarantees and warranties must be clearly written